We work with adults for a variety of issues on an individual basis. See our individual bios on our “About Us” page to learn more about what we do!
We offer group counseling opportunities on a variety of issues including addiction, transgender issues, and first responder issues.
We work with multiple issues including:
- Chronic Pain
- Gender Dysphoria/Transgender Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Mindfulness Skills
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder/Trauma Issues
- Professional Performance
- Sports Performance
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Sexual Abuse
- Stress Management
- Substance Use Disorders
Rates and Insurance for Counseling Services:
Payment for services are due at the time of service. We accept – Check, Cash or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Discover).
Payment in full is required for missed sessions or without 24 hour notification of a need to cancel an appointment is required.
One-on-one sessions are a 45-55 minutes in length.
Longer sessions may be scheduled for self-pay clients, as insurance will not pay for extended sessions. Speak to your therapist about how longer sessions may assist in achieving your specific therapy goals. Your therapist will help you develop a schedule that will work best for your specific needs.
Our therapists accept some insurances. If we don’t take your insurance, you may have “out-of-network benefits” through your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Upon request, a superbill may be provided that includes information required by insurance companies for reimbursement of out-of-network services. Clients are responsible to submit claims and obtain any reimbursement. We are not a Medicaid/Medicare provider .
Please check your specific insurance policy coverage carefully by asking the following questions.
• Do I have mental health benefits?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• Do I have a different out of network deductible?
• How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
• How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
• What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
• Is approval required from my primary care physician?
• Does my plan cover couples and family therapy? Or does it ONLY cover individual therapy?